Technology is a strategic asset, not a necessary evil.
Groundwire was founded to make people successful, and we do that through technology. The first step is to align your business strategy with your technology direction.
Technology can easily be one of the largest investments you continually make for your business, but it can be one of the most powerful drivers of growth when done properly.
As your Virtual Chief Information Officer, we sit on the same side of the table as you. We help guide success and maintain a competitive advantage for your company through the right technology choices, like for cost savings, efficiency improvements and revenue growth.
You’ll experience the benefits of a seasoned CIO at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Your GroundWire Virtual CIO will:
- Develop and maintain an updated technology plan to keep your network current and secure
- Schedule meetings to provide an update on support status and recommend updates before they become critical issues
- Manage projects, including network, workstation, and server upgrades and enhancements
- Provide budget and forecast asssistance to effectively allocate technology investments
- Act as vendor liaison by coordinating and managing vendor relations
- Assist with purchasing or developing specifications to acquire new technologies that enhance your business