The GXW410x FXO gateway series enables businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution.
These FXO gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible.
The GXW410x series includes 4 FXO ports, 2 10/100 Mbps ports and supports SIP video through the H.264 codec.
Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning and superb voice quality allow the GXW410x series to be the ideal VoIP gateway for businesses.
Grandstream GXW4104 Features and Functions
- 4 FXO port media gateway
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- G.168 – echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 Fax compliant
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- PSTN Failover on power failure